Hiya! I hope your hungry because I’ve got a sweet three ingredient treat for you today! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Peanut Clusters are totally irresistible and SO easy to make. I know I always say that but you know I love to give you simple recipes that taste amazing and this one is no exception!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Peanut Clusters are creamy, crunchy and totally moreish. They are fabulous for an after dinner snack or gifting to someone special. Aren’t chocolate and nuts just a match made in heaven?
This recipe only requires a bowl and a spoon. Ever since I made my One Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie (over and over again) I have been loving simple recipes. Sometimes life doesn’t leave you with time to bake an elaborate layer cake but it doesn’t mean you can’t make something. That’s why I love no bake recipes.
This has got to be close to the easiest recipe on Sweetest Menu. All you have to do is melt a little dark chocolate with a few tablespoons of smooth peanut butter, stir through some roasted peanuts and voila, perfect Peanut Clusters.
How was your weekend? Mine was a little odd. First I had to go to the dentist and I was disappointed to find out I have to get some work done that I wasn’t expecting. I don’t know about you but going to the dentist is one of my most loathed things in life.
Then our cat developed some sort of stomach upset. Despite maintaining his appetite we thought we should take him to the vet just to be on the safe side. Oh boy, travelling with a cat in the car is never fun. But he was a good sport and seems to be getting better.
Regardless of life, I can always count on a bit of baking (or no bake baking) to make me feel better. When I make these Peanut Clusters, I love to sprinkle over a little sea salt for that sweet and salty action.
You could also make these with any other nuts if you prefer. Roasted almonds would be lovely or cashews! I think any roasted nut goes beautifully with chocolate, especially rich dark chocolate. But you could also use milk chocolate if you prefer. Just be warned that these are very very hard to resist. In fact, I might just go sneak another one.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Peanut Clusters
Dark chocolate, peanut butter and roasted peanuts combine to create the perfect three ingredient chocolate treat.
- Yield: Makes 18 clusters
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cups) dark chocolate pieces
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) smooth peanut butter
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Prepare a large cookie tray with baking or parchment paper. Place your peanuts in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, add your dark chocolate and peanut butter, then microwave until just melted, stirring every 20 seconds or so. Pour your melted chocolate mixture over your peanuts and stir until all the nuts are well coated.
- Spoon out teaspoons of the chocolate-covered nuts and place on the prepared tray. Continue until you have used all the nuts. Then sprinkle your clusters with sea salt (optional). Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set.