Enjoy these three ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters! Made with dark chocolate, peanut butter and roasted peanuts, they’re the perfect chocolate treat for entertaining or the holidays.
You only need 3 ingredients to make these delicious Chocolate Peanut Clusters!
I know it’s not Christmas, and I even missed Christmas in July, but I think Chocolate Peanut Clusters can be eaten ALL year round. These Chocolate Peanut Clusters SO easy to make – you’re going to LOVE them.
Creamy, crunchy and totally moreish ❤️
This recipe only requires a bowl and a spoon. No electric mixer and no weird ingredients 🙅♀️
Ever since I made my One Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie, I have been loving simple recipes. Sometimes life doesn’t leave you with time to bake an elaborate layer cake but it doesn’t mean you can’t make something. That’s why I love no bake recipes.
So what makes these Peanut Clusters so good?! Well my recipe has a little peanut butter twist – for added flavour.
All you have to do is melt a little dark chocolate with a few tablespoons of smooth peanut butter, stir through some roasted peanuts and voila, perfect Peanut Clusters.
When I make these Peanut Clusters, I love to sprinkle over a little sea salt for that sweet and salty action. Or you could even use roasted salted peanuts.
You could also make these with any other nuts if you prefer. Roasted almonds would be lovely or cashews! I think any roasted nut goes beautifully with chocolate, especially rich dark chocolate. But you could also use milk chocolate if you prefer.
Just be warned that these are very very hard to resist. In fact, I might just go sneak another one. So what are you waiting for?!
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS
- Start with good quality ingredients. Some nice unsalted peanuts, good quality dark (or milk) chocolate and some smooth peanut butter.
- I recommend using store bought peanut butter – the processed kind like Bega, Jif or Skippy.
- All you need to do and is melt the chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave, stirring until smooth, before adding the peanuts. Stir until all the peanuts are covered.
- Line a baking tray or serving platter with baking or parchment paper. Spoon out teaspoons of the chocolate mix, sprinkle over a little sea salt, and pop in the fridge to set.
MORE CHOCOLATE TREATS TO TRY:
- Rolo Rocky Road
- Chocolate Ganache Truffles
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Brownie Bark
- No Bake Chocolate Cookies
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Dark chocolate, peanut butter and roasted peanuts combine to create the perfect three ingredient treat.
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cups) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) smooth peanut butter
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Prepare a large cookie tray with baking or parchment paper.
- Place peanuts in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, add dark chocolate and peanut butter, then microwave until just melted, stirring every 20 seconds or so, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over peanuts and stir until all the nuts are well coated.
- Spoon out teaspoons of the chocolate-covered nuts and place on the prepared tray. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
- Sprinkle your clusters with sea salt (optional). Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set.
Leave a Comment