You guys! I’m so excited because of these 👆🏻
Four Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Cookies that come together in minutes, and will disappear in SECONDS. Trust me! ☺️ I just ate three!
These tasty morsels are deliciously easy, with a lovely crispy, crunchy texture and plenty of chocolate flavour. And you just might have all the ingredients sitting in your pantry right now.
These cookies were an accident. Most of my recipes are planned, but these cookies were anything but. I often day dream about upcoming recipes, then I go buy the ingredients, test them out, tweak them, eat them, photograph them, eat them again and then they end up here on the blog.
However, sometimes inspiration just strikes. And this was one of those days. I wanted to make a quick snack, so I opened the cupboard to see what I had. And the thought of a no bake cookie came to mind.
These cookies aren’t really cookies at all, but you can hold them in your hand and they are addictive. So they are similar to a cookie in some ways!
But you don’t even need to turn the oven on for these chocolate treats. All you need is a bowl and spoon and you are well on your way to having a plateful of No Bake Chocolate Cookies.
So just what are these four ingredients you ask? Well these cookies are made using Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies, along with shredded coconut, chunks of white chocolate and lots of melted dark or milk chocolate. It’s the perfect storm.
Mix them all together, then spoon them out onto a tray and pop them in the fridge to set. You’ll have a whole heap of cookies ready to eat in just an hour. And while I planned on sharing these with my work colleagues, my husband and I ended up eating them ALL. #truth
Easy 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Cookies made with rice cereal, coconut, white chocolate and milk chocolate.
- 80 grams (2 cups) Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies
- 60 grams (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 400 grams (2 and 2/3 cups) good quality milk or dark chocolate*
- Line a baking tray with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add the rice cereal, shredded coconut and white chocolate chunks and stir.
- Melt your milk or dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal mixture and stir until completely covered. Spoon out tablespoons of the mixture onto your prepared tray. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until set. Enjoy!
I used a mixture of half milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 211
Keywords: Chocolate, Cookies, Dessert, No Bake, Coconut