If you love peanut butter, you’ll adore these gorgeous Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites. Crumbly cookie crust topped with creamy peanut butter cheesecake all dipped in chocolate.
It’s cheesecake time!
I’m ALL about that cheesecake at the moment. Baked or no bake, plain or dressed up, I cannot get enough cheesecake in my life.
But today’s cheesecake is extra special. It’s a creamy baked peanut butter cheesecake with a crumbly crust and a chocolate-dipped top. Hello!
I love peanut butter, but peanut butter cheesecake – baked peanut butter cheesecake at that – is another story altogether. This is heaven on a plate.
Because this cheesecake is baked, it has the most luscious texture. Super smooth and sweet, with a hint of peanut butter alongside the deliciousness of the cream cheese.
Oh and but before you worry, this baked cheesecake recipes does NOT need a water bath. This is a beautiful no-fuss baked cheesecake – which is really how I like all my desserts. Simple but oh SO tasty.
My tips on getting the perfect baked cheesecake:
1 Be careful not to over beat the mixture, just mix until combined. Even turn off the mixture and just do this gently by hand if you are worried.
2 Follow the instructions around baking and cooling the cheesecake. Letting it sit in the oven after its finished baking with help it settle slowly, reducing the risk of cracks.
3 Let this cheesecake sit in the fridge until it is completely cool, before cutting and dipping.
And tip 4 is to enjoy your creation! You can dip these cheesecake bites in your favourite chocolate. I used dark chocolate, but milk or even white chocolate would also work really well.
These gorgeous cheesecake bites are perfect for entertaining. They’re bite-sized and easy to hand out at a dinner party or serve up for girl’s night in. Best of all, they taste INCREDIBLE.
Chocolate-dipped peanut butter cheesecake bites with a crumbly cookie crust.
- 300 grams (3 cups) Digestive biscuits or graham crackers, crushed
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 500 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Greek-style full fat yoghurt, room temperature
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) good quality dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Place cookie crumbs in a large mixing bowl. Melt butter in the microwave, then pour over the cookie crumbs and mix well. It should resemble wet sand. Place crumbs into your prepared pan and press down gently to form one even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Next, add your cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add your caster sugar and vanilla and beat again. Then add your eggs, one at a time, until combined. Then stir in your greek yogurt. Finally add the peanut butter and stir until smooth but try not to over mix.
- Pour your cheesecake filling over your crust and smooth over the top. Bake in the oven for approximately 35 minutes or until it no longer wobbles in the middle. Try not to over bake it as it will continue to cook as it cools. Leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar for at least one hour.
- Remove and leave to cool slightly on a cooling rack before transferring to the fridge. The cheesecake is best left in the fridge for 3-4 hours (or overnight) until it cools completely and becomes nice and firm before slicing.
- Melt your dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth. Stir through the oil. Carefully chop the cheesecake into squares and then dip each one in the chocolate and set aside for a few minutes to set.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 500
Keywords: Cheesecake, Peanut butter, Chocolate, Dessert