GIMME ALL THE CHOCOLATE ❤️
Chocolate lovers everywhere unite for the most fudgy, chocolatey, gooey cookie yet. If you love a good cookie and couldn’t live without chocolate, you’re going to LOVE these!
Big chunks of milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate combine with a thick, soft, cocoa cookie. These Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies are everrything!
With crispy edges and a soft chewy centre, these chocolate cookies are impossible to resist. They boast a rich chocolate flavour, thanks to plenty of cocoa powder, but there are three things that take them to the next level. Three irresistible forms of chocolate.
White chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate. And the most important part? No chocolate chips here. These cookies use hand cut chunks of chocolate so there are BIG pops of chocolate in every bite. Just the way we like it.
So not only are there chunks of chocolate IN the cookie but also on top. See once the cookies are baked and while they are still warm, you must add extra chocolate pieces on top. They will melt into the cookie as it cools, so you will end up with gooey pockets of chocolate EVERYWHERE.
In my books, that means a darn good cookie. So use the best quality chocolate you can afford, chop it by hand, and don’t forget to decorate the tops of each cookie while they are warm. That way, you will end up with the most amazing batch of Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies EVER.
And if you like these, you’ll love my Chunky Walnut Chocolate Cookies #justsayin
The best triple chocolate cookies filled with three different types of chocolate.
- 115 grams (1 stick or 1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chunks
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) dark chocolate chunks
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate chunks
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add the vanilla and the egg and beat for a minute or until combined. Sift in the flour, baking soda, cornflour and cocoa into the mixture and stir. Add a tablespoon of milk and then mix in half the chocolate chunks (1/4 cup of each).
- Cover the dough and place in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (360 F) and roll balls of the dough in your hands until smooth and place onto the prepared trays. Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. While they are still warm, gently press the remaining chocolate chunks on top.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 225