Easy 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Cookies made with rice cereal, coconut, white chocolate and milk chocolate.
- 80 grams (2 cups) Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies
- 60 grams (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 400 grams (2 and 2/3 cups) good quality milk or dark chocolate*
- Line a baking tray with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add the rice cereal, shredded coconut and white chocolate chunks and stir.
- Melt your milk or dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal mixture and stir until completely covered. Spoon out tablespoons of the mixture onto your prepared tray. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until set. Enjoy!
I used a mixture of half milk chocolate and dark chocolate.