You don’t even need to turn the oven on for this gorgeous No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake. It features a crunchy Oreo crust and a topping of fresh raspberries.
Hello chocolate goodness!
Introducing the ultimate No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake that boasts a seriously creamy – almost fluffy – texture. With an Oreo crust and loads of fresh raspberries, it’s the perfect dessert.
Whether you’re on the hunt for a simple no bake dessert or a chocolate cheesecake that’ll wow a crowd, I’ve got you covered.
One of our favourite places to go to when we visit America is The Cheesecake Factory. We seriously love it and usually end up going there multiple times each trip. I always opt for a slice of their banana cream cheesecake – comfort food at it’s best.
But as much as I love baked cheesecake, a luscious no bake cheesecake is my weakness. So this No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake is my dream dessert.
It starts with an Oreo crust, so you know you’re already winning. And next comes that light-as-air, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate filling. Made with cream cheese, chocolate and whipped cream, it’s wickedly delicious.
Your fork will slide right into this cheesecake because of its enviable texture
The best part? It’s completely no bake – you don’t even have to turn the oven on. If you’ve had cheesecake woes in the past, try this one. No water baths needed! And NO gelatine.
The final touch? A stack of fresh raspberries and clouds of chocolate whipped cream. I don’t know about you but Oreos + chocolate cheesecake + raspberries = best dessert ever.
You can make this cake the night before for easy entertaining. It keeps well in the fridge, and you can simply add the raspberries at the last minute. All that’s left, is to DIG in. Let’s do this 👊🏻
A creamy chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo crust.
- 200 grams (approximately 20) Oreo cookies
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 500 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) cream cheese, room temperature
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 150 grams (1 cup) good quality dark chocolate
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon icing or powdered sugar
- 250 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a 9 inch springform baking tin with a little butter and set aside.
- Add Oreo cookies (cream and all) to a food processor and blend until they resemble fine crumbs. Melt butter in the microwave and pour over your crushed Oreos and whiz again the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour Oreo mixture into your prepared tin and press down gently to form an even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, add cream and beat with an electric mixer until whipped. Finally, melt your dark chocolate in the microwave until it is just melted – give it a good stir.
- Add your chocolate to your cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth. Then gently fold through the whipped cream. Pour your cheesecake over the top of your Oreos and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or, even better, overnight.
- To decorate, place cream in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until stiff and whipped. Then sift in icing sugar and cocoa and gently fold through. Pop your chocolate cream in a piping bag fitted with a large round tip and pipe along the edges. Decorate with fresh raspberries.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 583
Keywords: Chocolate, Cheesecake, Oreo, Raspberries
This recipe was first published on Sweetest Menu in February 2016.