The perfect No Bake Chocolate Slice. Crunchy and chewy chocolate bars made with sweetened condensed milk, cookies and coconut, and topped with a thick layer of milk chocolate.
If I had one word to describe this No Bake Chocolate Slice that would be it. Oh and easy -> because it seriously couldn’t be easier to make.
You only need a handful of ingredients and you don’t even have to turn the oven on #winwin
I’ve been a bit obsessed with chocolate slices lately. Remember just a few weeks ago when I shared my recipe for Perfect Chocolate Slice? That one is deliciously fudgy, but it’s baked.
Everyone needs a good baked chocolate slice recipe but there are days when a No Bake Chocolate Slice is simply the answer.
Easy ✓ Quick ✓ Delicious ✓
This chewy and crunchy Chocolate Slice is pure heaven. Made with store bought cookies, shredded coconut and rice cereal, it’s deliciously crispy.
Mixed with sweetened condensed milk, melted dark chocolate and butter, it quickly sets to form the perfect chocolate slice.
The final touch is a layer of milk chocolate 👌🏻
Going to a party? Need something for afternoon tea? A treat for the kids? Want to spoil your co-workers?
This No Bake Chocolate Slice is the answer. Everyone always loves it.
It’s sweet but not too sweet. Chewy, a little fudgy and oh-so-tasty.
If you need a go-to Chocolate Slice, I’ve got you covered. And after you make this one, you can make my Hazelnut Chocolate Slice.
Let’s get our SLICE on.
A gorgeous no bake Chocolate Slice topped with milk chocolate.
- 200 grams (2 cups) store bought cookies*, broken into pieces
- 40 grams (1 cup) Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies
- 30 grams (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) milk chocolate
- Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Add cookies to a food processor and whiz until finely crushed. In a large mixing bowl, stir together crushed cookies, Rice Bubbles and coconut.
- Add dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk into a mixing bowl. Heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and mix quickly. When everything is coated with chocolate, pour into prepared tin and spread out into one layer. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Add milk chocolate to a small bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour over slice and leave to set. Cut into small slices and serve.
*You can use any sweet store bought cookies like Graham Crackers, Digestive Biscuits or Arnott’s Granitas.