Looking for an easy no bake dessert? Try my delicious Twix Chocolate Slice. This chewy chocolate treat comes together in minutes and will satisfy any sweet tooth!
Twix bars + Rice Krispies + cookies = best chocolate slice ❤️
No Bake Twix Chocolate Slice for the WIN. Filled with cookie crumbs and rice cereal and topped with a showering of Twix bars, this no bake chocolate slice is one special treat.
It’s chewy, crispy and oh-so-chocolate-y!
I love no bake recipes and I know you do too. And no bake slices like my Candy Crunch Chocolate Bar are just too fun.
If you’re a chocolate fan – which I hope you are because we would fast become friends – this is the recipe for you. You only need a handful of ingredients and it only requires a bowl and a spoon. And yet it is seriously some kind of chocolate heaven. I mean just look at those Twix bars 😍
This No Bake Twix Chocolate Slice has a lovely crunch, thanks to the Rice Bubbles (or Rice Krispies depending where you live), plus the crushed biscuits. And the Twix bars also provide a little extra chew from their famous sticky caramel.
They’re perfect for bake sales, parties or a sweet after school snack.
5 reasons why you will love this Twix Chocolate Slice
- There’s Twix bars involved (yes please!)
- You can throw it together in about 15 minutes
- It’s no bake, so you don’t need to turn the oven on
- You only need a handful of ingredients
- It’s chewy and buttery and oh-so-sweet!
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT TWIX CHOCOLATE SLICE
- This is a really easy recipe. You don’t need an electric mixer, just a bowl and a spoon. You will need a microwave to melt the chocolate (or you can do it on the stove if you prefer).
- I use both dark chocolate (semi-sweet) and milk chocolate for this recipe. Milk chocolate in the chocolate slice and dark chocolate as the topping. You can switch these up if you prefer, or just use milk chocolate for both.
- For this slice, I usually use Digestive biscuits for the cookie crumb. You can use any plain sweet store bought cookies like graham crackers or Arnott’s Marie.
- All you need to do is melt together chocolate and butter. Then add it to crushed cookies and rice cereal, along with sweetened condensed milk. Stir quickly to coat and then transfer to a prepare tin and pop in the fridge to set.
- Then melt the chocolate for the topping and spread it all over the slice. Decorate with Twix bars and then pop back in the fridge for an hour or two to set. Delish!
MORE NO BAKE RECIPES TO TRY
- Candy Crunch Chocolate Bar
- No Bake Chocolate Slice
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
- Hedgehog Slice
- Peanut Butter Bars
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
No Bake Twix Chocolate Slice
Chewy Twix Chocolate Slice made from scratch
- 200 grams (approximately 2 cups) graham crackers or Digestive biscuits, roughly broken into pieces
- 20 grams (1/2 cup) Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies cereal*
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) butter
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
Twix chocolate topping
- 150 grams (1 cup) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 grams (1 cup) Twix chocolate bars, chopped
- Line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper.
- Place broken cookies in a food processor and mix briefly until finely crushed. Transfer to a large mixing bowl, along with the cereal.
- In a separate heatproof bowl, add the chocolate and butter and heat in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until just melted. Stir together until smooth. Leave to cool slightly if mixture is hot.
- Pour chocolate mixture, along with the condensed milk, over the cookies and cereal. Quickly stir until all the dry ingredients are completely covered in chocolate.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pan. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the top and press down into one even layer. Pop in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate for the topping in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour over slice. Scatter over chopped Twix bars. Refrigerate slice for 1-2 hours or until set. Cut into squares and serve.
*Rice cereal: Make sure your cereal is nice and fresh. I recommend using a fresh box to ensure the cereal stays crunchy and doesn’t go soggy or soft.
This recipe was first published on Sweetest Menu in October 2016.
Leave a Comment