A gorgeous no bake Chocolate Slice topped with milk chocolate.
- 200 grams (2 cups) store bought cookies*, broken into pieces
- 40 grams (1 cup) Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies
- 30 grams (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) milk chocolate
- Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Add cookies to a food processor and whiz until finely crushed. In a large mixing bowl, stir together crushed cookies, Rice Bubbles and coconut.
- Add dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk into a mixing bowl. Heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and mix quickly. When everything is coated with chocolate, pour into prepared tin and spread out into one layer. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Add milk chocolate to a small bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour over slice and leave to set. Cut into small slices and serve.
*You can use any sweet store bought cookies like Graham Crackers, Digestive Biscuits or Arnott’s Granitas.