This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it’s so easy to make! You don’t even need to turn the oven on.
Hello Oreos 💜
Today we’re talking cheesecake. And Oreos. This gorgeous No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is literally filled to the brim with Oreo cookies.
It’s creamy, crunchy and oh-so-easy to make.
There’s no denying that I have a serious obsession with Oreos and Oreo desserts. Are you the same way?
I don’t know when it started but I do know that Oreos are my kryptonite. And this cheesecake 👇🏻 is NOT helping things.
And now we’ve take all the goodness of Oreos and transformed them into a cheesecake. And you are going to flip when you find out just how easy this cheesecake is to make.
First things first, there’s NO gelatine. No siree.
I don’t like to use gelatine in my no bake cheesecakes because it alters the taste, makes an easy recipe somewhat complicated AND is simply not necessary.
I mean look, this cheesecake totally hold it’s shape, does it not?
So let’s talk flavour. This cheesecake is literally bursting with all things cookies and cream.
It starts with a buttery Oreo cookie crust, made with whole Oreos. Next, is a finger-lickin’ cheesecake filling made with cream cheese, thickened cream and a touch of sour cream (ALL the creams). And a boatload of chopped Oreos.
The final touch? Swirls of whipped cream, mini Oreo cookies and plenty of Oreo crumbs.
Tips for making the perfect no bake cheesecake
- Always use a springform tin so you can easily remove your cheesecake. Simply run a butter knife around the edge and then gently remove the cake rim when you’re ready to serve.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so you can beat it well and get rid of any lumps.
- Don’t use a cream cheese substitute or low fat version, go full fat cream cheese and full fat sour cream for maximum flavour.
- Beat your cheesecake mixture well so the mixture becomes thick and your cream is whipped.
- Let your cheesecake set in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or overnight. This recipe doesn’t have any gelatine but if you beat the mixture well, the whipped cream will easily allow the cheesecake to hold it’s shape.
An easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust.
- 250 grams (approximately 25 cookies) Oreo cookies
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 500 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 65 grams (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) full fat sour cream
- 150 grams (approximately 15 cookies) Oreo cookies, chopped
- 240 ml (1 cup) whipped cream, to decorate
- Mini Oreo cookies, to decorate
- Oreo cookies, crushed, to decorate
- Lightly grease an 8 inch springform baking tin with butter and line the bottom with baking or parchment paper.
- Add Oreo cookies (cream and all) to a food processor and blend until they resemble fine crumbs. Melt butter in the microwave and then pour over crushed Oreos and whiz again until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour Oreo mixture into prepared tin and press down gently using the back of a spoon to form an even layer. Pop in fridge.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixture until smooth and creamy. Add cream and beat for a few minutes or until mixture becomes thick and holds its shape. Add sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Gently fold through chopped Oreos. Pour cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreo cookie crust, smooth the top and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Add whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe swirls of cream along the edges. Decorate with mini Oreo cookies and crushed Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 336