Dark chocolate, peanut butter and roasted peanuts combine to create the perfect three ingredient treat.
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cups) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) smooth peanut butter
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Prepare a large cookie tray with baking or parchment paper.
- Place peanuts in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, add dark chocolate and peanut butter, then microwave until just melted, stirring every 20 seconds or so, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over peanuts and stir until all the nuts are well coated.
- Spoon out teaspoons of the chocolate-covered nuts and place on the prepared tray. Continue until you have used all the mixture.
- Sprinkle your clusters with sea salt (optional). Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set.
- Serving Size: 1 cluster
- Calories: 145
Keywords: Chocolate clusters, Peanut butter clusters, Peanut clusters