You’ll love this easy 3 ingredient Oreo Cookies and Cream Rocky Road. Made with white chocolate, mini marshmallows and plenty of Oreo Cookies.
Oreo Cookies and Cream Rocky Road
Just three ingredients makes for this delightfully sweet rocky road treat. It’s crunchy, creamy and completely irresistible!
Marshmallows, Oreo cookies and white chocolate = the BEST rocky road ever!
I simply adore rocky road. There are few things in life that can be made in 10 minutes flat with just 3 ingredient and taste THIS good.
We all know Oreos and chocolate are a match made in heaven so it makes sense that Oreos are the p-e-r-f-e-c-t addition to rocky road.
And now you now how to make this three ingredient Oreo Cookies and Cream Rocky Road, you’ll never want to buy a pre-packaged cookies and cream chocolate bar every again. Why? Because it’s PACKED with Oreo – no skimping around here.
Delicious big and little chunks of cookie (and the cream filling) in every single bite. Along with plenty of mini marshmallows.
My advice? Buy the nicest white chocolate you can (because you will be able to taste it, so not the cheap stuff) and make a batch today!
How to make cookies and cream rocky road
Step 1. Roughly chop your Oreo Cookies.
Step 2. Melt your chocolate in the microwave until smooth and creamy.
Step 3. Add Oreo Cookies and mini marshmallows and mix.
Step 4. Let it set and then ENJOY!
More rocky road recipes to try
Easy 3 ingredient Cookies and Cream Rocky Road.
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 240 grams (3 cups) Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- 600 grams (4 cups) good quality white chocolate, roughly broken into pieces
- Line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add marshmallows and 200 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) chopped Oreo cookies.
- Melt your white chocolate in the microwave, stirring in between 20 seconds bursts, until it is just melted and has no lumps.
- Pour melted chocolate over your cookies and marshmallows and give it a good stir. Once everything is is coated in chocolate, pour into your prepared pan and gently smooth the top.
- Add extra 40 grams (1/2 cup) Oreo cookies on top. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until chocolate has set.
- Cut into small squares to serve. Store Cookies and Cream Rocky Road in the fridge.
This recipe was first published on Sweetest Menu in October 2015.