Today’s agenda? Super easy Rocky Road Chocolate Fudge. You know I am ALL about that rocky road because I’ve shared with you all kinds of rocky road treats, from Rocky Road Cupcakes to Nutella Rocky Road Bark and Rocky Road Ice Cream.
But this fudge! It is both easy and delicious. We are talking just seven ingredients, 10 minutes of prep and a boatload of fudge. Creamy chocolate fudge filled to the brim with sticky mini marshmallows and crunchy roasted peanuts, it doesn’t get any better!
I wanted to show you JUST how easy this recipe is so I made you another video. Remember my video for One Giant M&M Chocolate Chip Cookie? Well I jumped back into the Sweetest Menu kitchen and whipped up this treat for you. I hope you can see that anyone can make this!
And you’ll end up with a super creamy fudge – totally irresistible. Here in Australia we use peanuts in our rocky road but I’ve also tried this with almonds or you could use macadamias, cashews, pecans – whatever you like!
Easy Rocky Road Chocolate Fudge (Video)
Easy Rocky Road Chocolate Fudge that takes 10 minutes to make! Creamy chocolate fudge filled to the brim with sticky mini marshmallows and roasted peanuts.
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality semi-sweet or dark chocolate, pieces
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 300 grams (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 105 grams (3/4 cup) roasted peanuts
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add your chocolate and butter and then place on top of a saucepan filled with about 2 inches (5cm) of water – ensuring the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water below. Then pop onto a medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until completely melted. Turn the heat off and gently stir in your condensed milk, vanilla and baking soda until it is combined.
- Throw in your mini marshmallows and peanuts and mix through. Moving quickly, pour the chocolate mixture into your prepared pan and gently smooth over the top as much as possible. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1–2 hours or until firm. Cut into small squares and serve. Store in the fridge.
Leave a Comment