Deliciously creamy White Chocolate Fudge made with sweetened condensed milk. This lovely six ingredient fudge is packed with pecans and makes for a sweet Christmas treat.
Happy holidays friends! 💕
December is here which means it’s time to bust out the Christmas treats, starting with this buttery White Chocolate Fudge. Just six ingredients and you’ll be met with a sweet, creamy fudge packed with pecans.
It’s also the perfect treat for Christmas gift-giving.
Are you a fudge fan? This buttery White Chocolate Fudge will win over any fudge skeptic. Made with sweetened condensed milk, butter, vanilla and white chocolate, it’s super sweet, with just the right amount of chew and a little crunch from the pecans.
It only takes about 10 minutes to make and there’s plenty for sharing.
It took me quite a few attempts to get this White Chocolate Fudge just right. White chocolate has a different make-up to regular chocolate, so the first few attempts resulted in a fudge that tasted delicious but was too soft to cut and share.
My solution? Adding a little more white chocolate for stability and a dash of baking soda at the end. This helps to create a slightly drier texture, for easy slicing. You also need to give this fudge a good long while to set in the fridge.
But if you follow the instructions, you’ll be met with the sweetest White Chocolate Fudge. Merry Christmas x
Creamy White Chocolate Fudge filled with pecans and made with sweetened condensed milk.
- 450 grams (3 cups) white chocolate melts
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 35 grams (2 level tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 110 grams (1 cup) pecans, plus a few extra for decorating
- Sea salt, optional
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. In a medium-sized saucepan, add chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, butter and vanilla.
- Place on a low heat, stirring until completely melted. Continue to heat for 3-5 minutes or until fudge thickens slightly and starts to almost bubble on the edges. Be sure to keep stirring so fudge doesn’t burn or stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from the heat, stir through baking soda and nuts and gently mix. Add a sprinkle of sea salt if desired. Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan and gently smooth over the top. Sprinkle a few extra pecans over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Once the fudge is firm, cut into small squares (approximately 1 inch square) using a sharp knife and serve. Store fudge in the fridge to keep firm.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 109
Keywords: White Chocolate Fudge, Fudge,