Creamy White Chocolate Fudge filled with pecans and made with sweetened condensed milk.
- 450 grams (3 cups) white chocolate melts
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 35 grams (2 level tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 110 grams (1 cup) pecans, plus a few extra for decorating
- Sea salt, optional
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. In a medium-sized saucepan, add chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, butter and vanilla.
- Place on a low heat, stirring until completely melted. Continue to heat for 3-5 minutes or until fudge thickens slightly and starts to almost bubble on the edges. Be sure to keep stirring so fudge doesn’t burn or stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from the heat, stir through baking soda and nuts and gently mix. Add a sprinkle of sea salt if desired. Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan and gently smooth over the top. Sprinkle a few extra pecans over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Once the fudge is firm, cut into small squares (approximately 1 inch square) using a sharp knife and serve. Store fudge in the fridge to keep firm.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 109
Keywords: White Chocolate Fudge, Fudge,