Celebrate Christmas with my 6 ingredient White Chocolate Rocky Road. This easy no bake slice is filled to the brim with coconut, marshmallows and pistachios.
White Chocolate Rocky Road 💕
It’s less than 2 weeks until Christmas and that means I’m baking ALL the Christmas things, including this gorgeous White Chocolate Rocky Road.
This chunky no bake treat is perfect for Christmas and the holidays, and you only need 6 ingredients to make it! #winning
It is NO secret around here that I LOVE rocky road. Whether it’s my favourite Christmas Rocky Road, my creamy Nutella Rocky Road Bark or my gooey Rolo Rocky Road, I’m rocky road obsessed.
But now there’s a new rocky road recipe to love. My White Chocolate Rocky Road designed especially for the holidays. It’s filled to the brim with all the good things, including marshmallows, pistachios, coconut and cranberries.
And I’ve also thrown in a few jelly lollies for extra chew and a pop of colour.
If you’re looking for an easy no bake treat to gift to your friends and family this Christmas, I’ve got you covered. This simple White Chocolate Rocky Road can be thrown together in minutes and it’s a total crowdpleaser.
You don’t need to turn the oven on. Quick, easy and downright delicious – just the way we like things around here! Especially during the busy silly season.
This White Chocolate Rocky Road has everything. Crunch from the pistachios, plenty of chew from the tart cranberries and big clouds of marshmallows. If you’re a white chocolate fan, you’ll fall head over heels for this Christmas treat.
My advice is to make double, just you don’t miss out! Because this dessert is too good not to share ❤️
TIPS FOR MAKING WHITE CHOCOLATE ROCKY ROAD
- Make sure you use a good quality white chocolate for this recipe.
- I recommend following the recipe as is, but if you can’t have nuts, you can leave out the pistachios and add a few extra fix-ins. But the nuts do add a lovely crunch!
- I used red raspberry lollies. You can use any red chewy lolly in this rocky road. You could try Allen’s Raspberries, Swedish Fish, Red Liquorice or Turkish Delight or anything similar.
- Leave the rocky road in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour. And store in the fridge at all times.
MORE ROCKY ROAD RECIPES TO TRY
- Christmas Rocky Road
- Nutella Rocky Road Bark
- Rolo Rocky Road
- Smores Rocky Road
- Cookies and Cream Rocky Road
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
White Chocolate Rocky Road
Easy no bake 6 ingredient White Chocolate Rocky Road.
- 600 grams (3 cups) good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 grams (2 and 1/4 cups) large pink and white marshmallows
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) pistachios, plus extra for decorating
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) dried cranberries, plus extra for decorating
- 30 grams (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 45 grams (1/4 cup) chewy red lollies*, roughly chopped
- Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth.
- Add marshmallows, pistachios, cranberries, coconut and red lollies and stir until all the mix-ins are covered with chocolate.
- Pour the rocky road into the prepared tin and spread out into one even layer. Press extra pistachios and cranberries on top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set. Cut into small squares and serve.
*I used Allens red raspberries. You can use any soft, chewy lolly. E.g. Swedish fish, red liquorice, Turkish delight etc.
Leave a Comment