Enjoy the ultimate homemade rocky road this Christmas. Filled to the brim with pistachios, cranberries, marshmallows, macadamias and Turkish Delight, this Easy Christmas Rocky Road is the perfect dessert.
‘Tis the season for rocky road!
And I mean rocky road with ALL the trimmings. Creamy milk and dark chocolate loaded with roasted macadamias, crispy pistachios, chewy cranberries, mini marshmallows, white chocolate chunks AND chocolate covered Turkish delight.
It’s the rocky road of ALL ROCKY ROADS.
And since Christmas is less than 3 weeks away, I thought it was time for a special batch of Christmas Rocky Road.
So I’ve taken the best flavours of Christmas and covered them in chocolate. The result? A chewy, crunchy rocky road HEAVEN.
What I love most is this Easy Christmas Rocky Road comes together in a snap. It is completely no bake, making it perfect for Christmas gifts.
I just love the pop of colour that you get from the Turkish Delight. Not to mention the salty crunch from the macadamias and the creaminess of the white chocolate. Honestly, I could NOT stop eating this rocky road.
Packed with all the good things in life, it is my new favourite treat. Trust me, your friends and family will LOVE getting their own batch of rocky road for Christmas.
I’m still in denial that it’s December already and Christmas is right around the corner. But at the same time, I’m looking forward to welcoming in the new year.
I’ve been testing a few Christmas recipes this week, including homemade marshmallows. Have you ever tried making them at home? They sure do make a sticky mess!
But for now, let’s indulge in rocky road goodness.
The BEST rocky road stuffed with marshmallows, pistachios, macadamias, cranberries and Turkish delight.
- 400 grams (2 and 2/3 cups) dark chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) milk chocolate
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) pistachios, plus extra to decorate
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) roasted macadamias, roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) dried cranberries, plus extra to decorate
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate covered Turkish Delight, roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate, roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Place dark and milk chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth.
- Add marshmallows, pistachios, macadamias, cranberries, Turkish delight and white chocolate and stir until all the mix-ins are covered with chocolate. Pour the rocky road into the prepared tin and spread out into one even layer.
- Press extra pistachios, macadamias, cranberries, Turkish Delight and white chocolate pieces on top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set. Cut into small squares and serve.
Keep in the fridge in an air-tight container.