You’ll love this easy White Christmas Slice. Made with white chocolate and Rice Bubbles, it’s a simple one bowl recipe that makes for the sweetest dessert or Christmas gift.
Say hello to my one bowl White Christmas Slice 💕
Made with just a handful of ingredients, this no bake treat is quick, easy, and oh-so-delicious.
Crispy, crunchy and sweet, my White Christmas is sure to be your new festive fave.
We all know Christmas is a crazy time of year, so I’m all for quick, easy, no bake sweets and treats.
And it does not get easier than this simple, one bowl recipe made with just 6 ingredients. Filled with chewy sultanas, tart cranberries, crunchy pistachios and sweet coconut, this white chocolate slice is as tasty as it is pretty.
If you love Rice Krispies treats, you’ll love my White Christmas Slice.
What is White Christmas?
Popular in Australia, White Christmas is an easy no bake slice made using Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies, coconut and dried fruit. Traditional versions use copha to bind the ingredients but my version uses white chocolate.
How do you make White Christmas?
Making White Christmas is as easy as 1-2-3!
- In a large bowl, add rice cereal, coconut, pistachios, cranberries and sultanas.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until melted and smooth.
- Stir together until all the ingredients are completely coated in chocolate. Press into a baking pan and place in the fridge to set.
What chocolate should I use?
Use a good quality white chocolate that you would enjoy eating on its own. Avoid the cheap stuff. I prefer to use a block of white chocolate, but you could use melts or chocolate chips if you like.
Can I change an ingredient?
I recommend keeping the quantities as they are, but you can change up the fix-in’s if you like. You could use a different nut, or leave out the pistachios if you have a nut allergy.
You could add chocolate chips instead or double the cranberries. Just keep the fix-in’s to about 2 cups worth in total.
But I do think this recipe is perfect as is, so do give it a try!
More no bake slice recipes
An easy no bake White Christmas slice.
- 100 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) of Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies
- 50 grams (1/2 cup) desiccated coconut
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) pistachios
- 55 grams (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) sultanas or raisins
- 500 grams (3 and 1/3 cup) good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add rice cereal, coconut, pistachios, cranberries and sultanas. Give it a quick mix together.
- Add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and place in the microwave. Heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over dry ingredients and stir quickly until all the ingredients are fully coated. Transfer mixture to your baking pan and press down using the back of a spoon to form one even layer.
- Place slice in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until the chocolate has set and the slice is firm. Cut into small squares to serve.