Prep: 140 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutes
An easy no bake White Christmas slice.
- 100 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) of Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies
- 50 grams (1/2 cup) desiccated coconut
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) pistachios
- 55 grams (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) sultanas or raisins
- 500 grams (3 and 1/3 cup) good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add rice cereal, coconut, pistachios, cranberries and sultanas. Give it a quick mix together.
- Add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and place in the microwave. Heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over dry ingredients and stir quickly until all the ingredients are fully coated. Transfer mixture to your baking pan and press down using the back of a spoon to form one even layer.
- Place slice in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until the chocolate has set and the slice is firm. Cut into small squares to serve.
Category: SliceCuisine: Australian