A truly special Christmas Rocky Road perfect for holiday gift-giving.
- 400 grams (2 and 2/3 cups) good quality dark chocolate (50-70% cocoa)
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) good quality milk chocolate
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) roasted salted macadamias, plus extra to decorate
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) Turkish delight, plus extra to decorate
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) pistachios, plus extra to decorate
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) dried cranberries, plus extra to decorate
- Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Place dark and milk chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Heat in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Roughly chop macadamia nuts and Turkish delight. Then add macadamias, Turkish delight, marshmallows, pistachios, and cranberries to the melted chocolate. Gently stir until all the mix-ins are coated in chocolate.
- Pour chocolate rocky road mixture into prepared pan and spread out into one even layer. Decorate the top with extra pistachios, macadamias, cranberries and Turkish Delight while the chocolate is still wet.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour or until set. Cut into small pieces to serve.
Nuts: You can use other nuts like almonds, hazelnuts or cashews. Or if you’d rather a nut-free version, add 1 cup of additional mix-in’s, e.g. more marshmallows, cranberries or Turkish delight. Coconut, chocolate chips or other dried fruit will also work well.
Turkish delight: I like to use chocolate coated Turkish delight, but regular Turkish delight will work just fine too. Alternatively, you could swap this for another soft jelly lolly or glaced cherries.
Marshmallows: You can use large marshmallows instead of mini ones if you prefer.
Storage: Keep Rocky Road in an airtight container in the fridge. I prefer to bring it back to room temperature to serve.