The BEST rocky road stuffed with marshmallows, pistachios, macadamias, cranberries and Turkish delight.
- 400 grams (2 and 2/3 cups) dark chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) milk chocolate
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) pistachios, plus extra to decorate
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) roasted macadamias, roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) dried cranberries, plus extra to decorate
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate covered Turkish Delight, roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate, roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Place dark and milk chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth.
- Add marshmallows, pistachios, macadamias, cranberries, Turkish delight and white chocolate and stir until all the mix-ins are covered with chocolate. Pour the rocky road into the prepared tin and spread out into one even layer.
- Press extra pistachios, macadamias, cranberries, Turkish Delight and white chocolate pieces on top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set. Cut into small squares and serve.
Keep in the fridge in an air-tight container.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 367
Keywords: Chocolate, Rocky road, Marshmallow, Nuts, Candy, Christmas