You’ll love this five ingredient Nutella Rocky Road Bark. Filled with mini marshmallows and roasted peanuts, it’s a super easy no bake treat – perfect for Christmas or holiday gifts.
I ate way WAY too much of this 👆🏻
If you can devour a jar of Nutella with only a spoon (please tell me I’m not the only one) then you will LOVE this Nutella Rocky Road Bark. A chocolate treat loaded with roasted nuts and mini marshmallows but what makes it extra special, is the not-so-secret ingredient, Nutella.
Say hello to my addictive Nutella Rocky Road Bark.
You’d never believe that five ingredients could result in something so delicious. I first created this recipe back in 2015. And my Nutella game is still going strong 💪🏻
And now rocky road.
JUST when you thought rocky road couldn’t get any better, we added a whole CUP of Nutella. Now you have something seriously magical.
It’s super smooth and creamy with a lovely crunch from the roasted nuts and plenty of chew from the mini marshmallows.
The chocolate chips are for no reason, other then, more is more when it comes to this Nutella Rocky Road Bark.
I couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you, because, hello, Christmas. How perfect is this for Christmas gifts?
It ticks all the boxes.
- It’s quick to make
- Super easy
- Few ingredients
- Easy to share
- SO DELICIOUS.
And you literally have to give this away because if you keep it in the house, it’s too easy to keep swinging by the fridge for just one. more. piece – or is that just me?
Nutella Rocky Road Bark made with just 4 ingredients.
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality dark chocolate pieces, broken into pieces
- 300 grams (1 cup) Nutella
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows, plus extra for decorating
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts*, plus extra for decorating
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- Prepare a baking tray by lining with baking or parchment paper. Add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Add Nutella. Gently stir until all is combined and smooth. Add marshmallows and nuts.
- Pour chocolate mixture out onto your prepared baking tray. Smooth it out using a spatula until it forms one lumpy layer, around 1/2 inch thick (don’t worry about shape).
- Scatter chocolate chips, extra marshmallows and extra nuts on top.
- Pop into the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours or until firm. Then break the bark up into mismatched pieces, using a knife. Store in the refrigerated until ready to eat or serve.
You can use whatever roasted nuts you prefer.
This recipe was first published on Sweetest Menu in August 2015.