Prep: 150 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutes
Nutella Rocky Road Bark made with just 4 ingredients.
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality dark chocolate pieces, broken into pieces
- 300 grams (1 cup) Nutella
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows, plus extra for decorating
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts*, plus extra for decorating
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate chips
- Prepare a baking tray by lining with baking or parchment paper. Add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Add Nutella. Gently stir until all is combined and smooth. Add marshmallows and nuts.
- Pour chocolate mixture out onto your prepared baking tray. Smooth it out using a spatula until it forms one lumpy layer, around 1/2 inch thick (don’t worry about shape).
- Scatter chocolate chips, extra marshmallows and extra nuts on top.
- Pop into the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours or until firm. Then break the bark up into mismatched pieces, using a knife. Store in the refrigerated until ready to eat or serve.
You can use whatever roasted nuts you prefer.
Serving Size: 1 piece Calories: 265
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American