Are there any Nutella fans out there? Anyone who can sneak spoonfuls of the stuff at any time of the day? I hope so because you are the perfect candidate for this quick and easy dessert. Not only does it come together with just four ingredients but it’s egg free and gluten free too!
This Chocolate Nutella Mousse is super creamy and boasts a rich chocolate flavour with a hint of hazelnuts. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh raspberries and you have a little piece of chocolate heaven!
Did any of you get tricked by Nutella’s April Fools joke this year? I still have a giggle when I remember my sister-in-law reading out the announcement that Nutella would be disappearing from our shelves for good due to overwhelming popularity. Talk about giving me a fright.
By the time she said they were instead focusing on a new range of Nutella barbecue sauce, I finally realised it was a joke and wanted nothing more than to run to the store to buy a big jar of Nutella – you know, just in case.
Thanks to the magical invention that is Nutella, you are minutes away from a decadent dessert that suits almost every set of taste buds. I love no bake recipes and I have a stack of no fail desserts that I like to whip up for dinner guests and this recipe is at the top of that list.
After all who wants the stress of trying a new dessert when you are hosting – not me! Trust me, this will be the easiest chocolate mousse you have ever made.
Easy Nutella Chocolate Mousse
Easy Nutella Chocolate Mousse made with just four ingredients. Not only is it delicious and creamy but it’s egg free and gluten free too!
- Yield: Serves 4
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 grams (3/4 cup) Nutella
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cups) cream, whipped
- Dark chocolate curls and fresh raspberries to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and beat again. Then add the Nutella and beat for 30 seconds or so, scraping down the sides occasionally, until the mixture is combined. Gently fold in the whipped cream with a spatula until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Pour the mousse into four serving dishes and pop into the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. To serve, top with a teaspoon of whipped cream, fresh raspberries and sprinkle over a few chocolate curls.