Best ever fudgy Nutella Swirl Chocolate Brownies ❤️
We are talking totally over-the-top with the fudge factor, super chewy edges and pockets of pure Nutella studded throughout each one. I mean can you even? I also use real dark chocolate in the batter so the depth of chocolate flavour is REAL my friends. Thick, fudgy, chewy and Nutella-ery, what more could want in a brownie?
Brownies are my go-to whenever we have friends over for dinner because I am yet to met someone who doesn’t love a good brownie. Especially one served with freshly whipped cream (a thousand times yes).
So far my go-to brownies are my Peanut Butter and Jelly Swirl Brownies (always a crowd pleaser) and my Snickers Chocolate Brownies (love a little surprise in my brownies), however, these Nutella Swirl Brownies? Straight to the top of the brownie list my friends. They are seriously good and maybe the BEST ways to use Nutella.
In fact, there’s Nutella both IN the brownie batter and swirled on top so they are packed with all the good things. And you don’t even need to bother getting the electric mixer out of the cupboard for this recipe. Just grab a bowl and spoon and away you go!
I’m so glad I still have two brownies sitting on my bench because otherwise writing this post would be torture. Must eat one STAT. If you are looking for an easy dessert solution that with satisfy all your chocolate cravings, give these brownies a go.
How was your weekend? I had a nice relaxing one, did baking (of course) and caught up with friends which was lovely. I also tried making a video for you all but it is h-a-r-d. I now have waaay more compassion for those who have to see themselves on camera all the time. And listening to your own voice? That is always rough.
So I think I might need to bit more practise before I release a video into the internet world but I thought it would be a lovely way to connect with you all. Let me know if videos would be something your interested in! For now, let’s tuck into our Nutella Brownies.
Fudgy Nutella Swirl Chocolate Brownies with super chewy edges and pockets of pure Nutella studded throughout each one.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 150 grams (1 cup) good quality dark chocolate
- 300 grams (1 cup) Nutella
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 85 grams (2/3 cup) plain flour
- Preheat oven to 160 C (320 F). Grease and line a square 8 inch cake tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and place in the microwave. Heat, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Add 1/2 cup of Nutella (set the other 1/2 cup aside) and stir together.
- Next, add sugars and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring in between. Add flour and stir until the brownie mixture is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin. Then dollop the other 1/2 cup of Nutella all over the top and use a butter knife to swirl it into the brownie batter.
- Bake the brownie for about 35 minutes or until cooked through. It should have a nice cracked top and no longer wobble in the middle. Leave to cool completely before serving. Store brownies in fridge to make them extra fudgy!
Keywords: Chocolate brownies, Nutella brownies