Easy no bake 6 ingredient White Chocolate Rocky Road.
- 600 grams (3 cups) good quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 grams (2 and 1/4 cups) large pink and white marshmallows
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) pistachios, plus extra for decorating
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) dried cranberries, plus extra for decorating
- 30 grams (1/2 cup) shredded coconut
- 45 grams (1/4 cup) chewy red lollies*, roughly cut
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth.
- Add marshmallows, pistachios, cranberries, coconut and red lollies and stir until all the mix-ins are covered with chocolate.
- Pour the rocky road into the prepared tin and spread out into one even layer. Press extra pistachios and cranberries on top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set. Cut into small squares and serve.
*I used Allens red raspberries. You can use any soft, chewy lolly. E.g. Swedish fish, red liquorice, Turkish delight etc.