Easy Rocky Road Chocolate Fudge that takes 10 minutes to make! Creamy chocolate fudge filled to the brim with sticky mini marshmallows and roasted peanuts.
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality semi-sweet or dark chocolate, pieces
- 30 grams (2 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 300 grams (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 105 grams (3/4 cup) roasted peanuts
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, add your chocolate and butter and then place on top of a saucepan filled with about 2 inches (5cm) of water – ensuring the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water below. Then pop onto a medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until completely melted. Turn the heat off and gently stir in your condensed milk, vanilla and baking soda until it is combined.
- Throw in your mini marshmallows and peanuts and mix through. Moving quickly, pour the chocolate mixture into your prepared pan and gently smooth over the top as much as possible. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1–2 hours or until firm. Cut into small squares and serve. Store in the fridge.