Four ingredient Oreo Cookies and Cream Rocky Road made with white chocolate, dark chocolate, marshmallows and Oreos.
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 200 grams (2 cups) plain Oreos
- 300 grams (2 cups) good quality white chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) good quality milk or dark chocolate
- Line a 9 inch round or square cake tin with baking or parchment paper. Roughly chop one cup of Oreos into small pieces, it’s a great idea to crush a few of the cookies as well to create the nice speckled cookies and cream look. Put your white chocolate in a large microwavable bowl. Next, melt your white chocolate in the microwave, stirring in between 10 seconds bursts, until it is just melted and has no lumps.
- Add your crushed Oreos and your mini marshmallows into the white chocolate and give it a good stir. Once all the mixture is coated in chocolate, pour it into your prepared tin and push it out to the edges and gently smooth the top – it’s ok if its lumpy, its rocky road! Pop your tin into the fridge for 1 hour or until your chocolate has set.
- Next, chop the remaining one cup of Oreos into larger pieces, about four pieces per cookie to use as decoration. Add your dark chocolate to a large microwave-proof mixing bowl. Melt your dark (or milk) chocolate in the microwave using the same technique as the white chocolate, stirring in-between 10 second bursts until it is just melted.
- Pour your chocolate over your rocky road, lifting the tin to get it into every nook and cranny. Then pop your Oreo pieces on top, pressing down slightly so they stick. Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours or until set. Chop and serve!