You won’t find an easier dessert than this gorgeous Oreo Ice Cream. Made with just four ingredients and filled to the brim with Oreo cookies, it’s the ultimate cookies and cream dessert.
Are you ready for this?! 🙋♀️
I’m so excited because I just KNOW you are going to love love love today’s recipe. We’re talking super easy Oreo Ice Cream made with just four ingredients.
It’s creamy, crunchy and ridiculously DELICIOUS.
Oreos are my weakness.
And now there’s Oreo Ice Cream 🍦
Creamy homemade vanilla ice cream filled to the brim with chopped Oreo cookies.
If you love cookies and cream desserts, you’ll adore this sweet Oreo treat.
And if you’ve never made no churn ice cream before, you’ll be surprised at how easy, but oh-so-tasty, it is. You don’t even need an ice cream machine.
It’s the perfect dessert to make-ahead for easy entertaining. Scoop it into waffle cones or use it to top a warm brownie.
Trust me, this Oreo Ice Cream is everything.
Easy cookies and cream Oreo Ice Cream made with just four ingredients.
- 200 grams (approximately 20) Oreo cookies
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 480 ml (2 cups) thickened or heavy cream*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 x 5 inch cake tin with parchment or baking paper. Roughly chop Oreo cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, cream and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until mixture turns thick and creamy.
- Add chopped Oreos and mix well. Pour into prepared tin. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6-8 hours or overnight.
*Just be sure to use a cream that’s suitable for whipping as this is what gives the filling its stability. Here in Australia, it’s called thickened cream. Look for a high-fat cream (at least 35% fat) that clearly states it’s suitable for whipping. Do not use a light or low-fat version.