Say hello to the ultimate pizza dessert! With a crispy, crunchy brownie base, a gooey white chocolate sauce and loads of chocolate candy toppings, it’s the perfect dessert for sharing.
Did somebody order a pizza? 🙋♀️
Not a cheesy pizza but one smothered in chocolate and covered in candy? Well it’s HERE. And it looks (and tastes) amazing!
If you love cookies and cream everything, then this is the dessert pizza for you.
Dessert pizzas are FUN. Have you ever made one before?
Around Christmas I shared my recipe for M&M Chocolate Brownie Pizza and as I was eating a slice, I thought, oh boy a cookies and cream version would sure go down a treat.
So here she is – my Cookies and Cream Brownie Pizza.
You will LOVE how easy it is to make this brownie pizza. In fact, it’s a really fun activity to do with friends. You could even have a dessert pizza party!
It all starts with the choc brownie pizza base, which is chewy and sticky and perfect for decorating. It’s a spin-off of my brownie bark and it comes together in about 10 minutes flat.
Once that’s baked and cooled, it’s time to decorate. And this is where you can get really creative. The pizza ‘sauce’ is a gooey white chocolate ganache, followed by all things cookies and cream!
We’ve got cookies and cream white chocolate, cream-filled Oreo cookies, malt balls and chunks of dark chocolate. Hello dessert heaven!
So who’s celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? It’s actually our wedding anniversary on the 13th so Val Day gets over shadowed for us – but romance is still in the air!
We’re going out for dinner to a French restaurant here in Sydney, that’s been on our ‘eat’ list for a while. I’m mostly excited for their bread – French bread is the best am I right?! ❤️ OH and the dessert 😉
A chewy brownie pizza base topped with gooey white chocolate ganache and loads of cookies and cream candy!
- 1 egg white
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) white chocolate
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) cookies and cream white chocolate
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) dark chocolate
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) Maltesers or malt balls
- Line an oven tray with baking or parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the egg white and sugar and whisk together until smooth. Add vanilla and mix again. Then add your melted butter and mix again.
- Sift in your cocoa powder and flour and gently stir until a chocolate batter forms. Finally, add the milk and vegetable oil and stir gently until smooth.
- Place your brownie batter onto your prepared tray and spread out to form a large circle approximately 8-9 inches wide. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes (15 minutes for a more chewy bark, 20 for a more crisp bark). Leave to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate ganache, roughly chop the chocolate and add to a small bowl. Pour over the cream and the pop in the microwave for 20 second bursts, stirring in between, until chocolate has melted. Put the ganache in the fridge for about 15 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Spread the ganache over your pizza base, then press your chocolate, Oreos and candy on top while the chocolate is warm. Leave for 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to set, then cut into slices.