A chewy brownie pizza base topped with gooey white chocolate ganache and loads of cookies and cream candy!
- 1 egg white
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) white chocolate
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 100 grams (2/3 cup) cookies and cream white chocolate
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) dark chocolate
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) Maltesers or malt balls
- Line an oven tray with baking or parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the egg white and sugar and whisk together until smooth. Add vanilla and mix again. Then add your melted butter and mix again.
- Sift in your cocoa powder and flour and gently stir until a chocolate batter forms. Finally, add the milk and vegetable oil and stir gently until smooth.
- Place your brownie batter onto your prepared tray and spread out to form a large circle approximately 8-9 inches wide. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes (15 minutes for a more chewy bark, 20 for a more crisp bark). Leave to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate ganache, roughly chop the chocolate and add to a small bowl. Pour over the cream and the pop in the microwave for 20 second bursts, stirring in between, until chocolate has melted. Put the ganache in the fridge for about 15 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Spread the ganache over your pizza base, then press your chocolate, Oreos and candy on top while the chocolate is warm. Leave for 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to set, then cut into slices.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 354
Keywords: Pizza, Chocolate, Brownie, White chocolate, Oreos, Dessert