Easy cookies and cream Oreo Ice Cream made with just four ingredients.
- 200 grams (approximately 20) Oreo cookies
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 480 ml (2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 x 5 inch cake tin with parchment or baking paper. Roughly chop Oreo cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, cream and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until mixture turns thick and creamy.
- Add chopped Oreos and mix well. Pour into prepared tin. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Serving Size: 1 large scoop
- Calories: 389
Keywords: Oreo ice cream, Cookies and cream ice cream, no churn ice cream