Easy cookies and cream Oreo Ice Cream made with just four ingredients.
- 200 grams (approximately 20) Oreo cookies
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 480 ml (2 cups) thickened or heavy cream*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9 x 5 inch cake tin with parchment or baking paper. Roughly chop Oreo cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, cream and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until mixture turns thick and creamy.
- Add chopped Oreos and mix well. Pour into prepared tin. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6-8 hours or overnight.
*Just be sure to use a cream that’s suitable for whipping as this is what gives the filling its stability. Here in Australia, it’s called thickened cream. Look for a high-fat cream (at least 35% fat) that clearly states it’s suitable for whipping. Do not use a light or low-fat version.