Looking for a no bake chocolate treat? I have the answer!
This No Bake Twix Chocolate Slice is seriously good. And it’s no wonder! Filled with delicious cookie crumbs and rice cereal and topped with a showering of Twix bars, it is indeed a special treat. One that will most certainly cure the afternoon blues.
The best part? This slice comes together in about 15 minutes! It’s perfect for non-baking bakers – you know who you are and will delight chocolate lovers of all ages.
If you’re a chocolate fan, which I hope you are because we would fast become friends, this is the recipe for you. It doesn’t have many ingredients and only requires a bowl and a spoon. And yet it is seriously some kind of chocolate heaven. Are you convinced yet?
This No Bake Twix Chocolate Slice has a lovely crunch, thanks to the Rice Bubbles (or Rice Krispies), plus the crushed biscuits. And the Twix bars also provide a little extra chew plus a sweet surprise from their caramel. If you wanted to take these bars to the next level, you could drizzle over some caramel sauce. #justsayin
I just wish I still had some of this slice left. I shared it with my family but I also ate a lot of it (#noregrets) so I’m confident you will love this one. Let me know when you try it!
No Bake Twix Chocolate Slice
No Bake Twix Chocolate Slice filled with cookie crumbs and rice cereal and topped with a showering of Twix bars – and it comes together in just 15 minutes!
- Yield: Makes one 8 inch square pan
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark or milk chocolate
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 150 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) graham crackers or Digestive biscuits, crushed
- 20 grams (1/2 cup) Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies
- 150 grams (1 cup) dark or milk chocolate
- 150 grams (1 cup) Twix chocolate bars, chopped
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with baking or parchment paper. Add the condensed milk to a large mixing bowl. In a separate heatproof bowl, add the chocolate and butter and melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until just melted. Stir together until smooth.
- Add your chocolate to your condensed milk, along with the crushed biscuits and rice cereal. Stir until completely covered and then pour the mixture into your prepared pan. Smooth over the top. Pop in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave for the topping. Stir often until just melted and then pour over the top of your slice. Add the chopped Twix bars. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Then cut into squares to serve.