Calling all chocoholics! These thick and chewy Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars are filled to the brim with hand-cut pieces of dark chocolate, milk chocolate AND white chocolate.
Chocolate lovers unite ❤️
Today’s treat is a triple chocolate threat. I’m talking Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars packed with hand-cut pieces of dark, milk AND white chocolate.
They’re thick and chewy and oh-so-chocolatey.
So what makes these Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars so special? All the chocolate obvs.
But it’s not just the quantity of chocolate, it’s the fact that it’s chopped by hand.
Unlike chocolate chips which are designed to keep their shape when baked, regular chocolate melts until its hearts content. And the different sizes and shapes mean every bite is unique.
So you can expect super chunky morsels of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate in every single bite. Plus three types of chocolate is better than one, amiright?
One sinfully rich cocoa cookie, stuffed with chunky morsels of chocolate.
A delicious spin off of my M&M Chocolate Cookie Cake, these bars are perfect for true chocolate fanatics (like you and me). The best part is they really do come together in a flash with no need to chill the dough.
Similar to a brownie but with a little bit more crunch, these Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars will take you to chocolate-covered heaven.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
Gooey chocolate cookie bars stuffed with milk, dark and white chocolate.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 45 grams (1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 175 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) dark chocolate chunks
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) white chocolate chunks
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chunks
- Grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper so two sides overhang. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugars and beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add vanilla and egg and beat for a minute until combined.
- Sift in flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, salt and milk into the mixture and beat until a soft cookie dough forms. Add chocolate chunks.
- Spoon into prepared tin and smooth top with a spatula. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until firm on the edges but still soft in the middle. Leave in the pan to cool completely. Cut into small squares to serve.
Leave a Comment