Looking for the perfect dessert? Try this gorgeous no bake Key Lime Pie boasting a creamy lime cheesecake filling, made with cream cheese, condensed milk, fresh limes and whipped cream.
It’s pie time! 🙌🏻
You’re going to love this easy No Bake Key Lime Pie. With a crumbly cookie crust, a creamy lime cheesecake filling and a thick layer of freshly whipped cream, it’s a no bake delight.
It’s quick, easy AND wickedly delicious.
I’ve been all about pies lately.
Remember my No Bake Peanut Butter Pie I shared a few weeks ago? There’s just something magical about a luscious no bake pie that’s homemade.
So today, we’ve taken an American classic, Key Lime Pie, and transformed it into the ultimate no bake dessert.
The first layer is a homemade cookie crust, made with store bought cookies and melted butter. Next is my favourite – the creamy lime filling.
Tangy cream cheese, freshly squeezed lime juice, sweetened condensed milk and cream are combined to make a thick, sweet and tangy cheesecake.
It is divine 👌🏻
Once it has time to set (overnight is best), it’s time for a final layer of whipped cream and a sprinkling of freshly grated lime zest.
It has all the mouthwatering flavours of traditional key lime pie, but you don’t even need to turn the oven on for this no bake version.
It’s perfect for summer entertaining ☀️
There’s just something about the soft and fluffy texture of this No Bake Key Lime Pie that makes this dessert extra special.
Your fork will just slide right through the creamy filling until it reaches that buttery cookie crust. It’s a mess of whipped cream, tangy limes and luscious cream cheese.
All I can say, is you NEED this in your life xx
A creamy no bake Key Lime Pie topped with whipped cream.
- 250 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) store bought cookies*, broken into pieces
- 115 grams (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 250 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream*
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- Lime zest, to decorate
- Add cookies to a food processor or blender and whiz until finely crushed. Add melted butter and mix well. Pour crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down firmly to form a crust and place in the fridge.
- Add cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth. Add condensed milk and lime juice and beat briefly until combined. Finally, add cream and beat for 2-3 minutes until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour lime mixture over crust and smooth top. Place in the fridge for at LEAST 6 hours, or even better, overnight.
- Place cream in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until cream is whipped. Cover key lime pie with cream. Scatter over lime zest. Cut and serve.
*I use Digestive biscuits, but you can use graham crackers or Arnott’s Granitas.
*Just be sure to use a cream that’s suitable for whipping as this is what gives the filling its stability. Here in Australia, it’s called thickened cream. Look for a high-fat cream (at least 35% fat) that clearly states it’s suitable for whipping. Do not use a light or low-fat version.