You’ll love these Mini Funfetti Oreo Cheesecake Bites. Creamy baked cheesecake filled with sprinkles and dipped in chocolate, they’re the perfect dessert for sharing.
Did somebody say mini cheesecakes? 🙌🏻
Mini baked funfetti cheesecakes with an Oreo crust that are dipped in chocolate? This might just be the BEST DESSERT EVER.
If you love cheesecake and dream of sprinkle-covered desserts, this recipe is for YOU!
Just like my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites, these gorgeous cheesecakes are baked to perfection and then dipped in chocolate for a glorious treat.
I’ve always been more of a no bake cheesecake fan, but these Mini Funfetti Oreo Cheesecake Bites have changed my mind. With a silky smooth vanilla filling loaded with colourful sprinkles and a crunchy Oreo crust, they are AMAZING.
I know that baked cheesecake often gets a bad wrap for being hard to make, but trust me when I say these mini cheesecake bites are really simple – you don’t even need a water bath!
Just make sure you don’t over mix the cheesecake mixture, and let the cheesecake cool for an hour in the oven once it’s cooked. These two tips will help prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
I promise you’ll end up with amazingly creamy cheesecake bites. Aren’t they just perfect for entertaining? Forget the meatballs and spring rolls, I’ll take a mini cheesecake or THREE!
You can also easily make these ahead of time. If you dip them in chocolate and put them back in the fridge, the chocolate will firm up and become a crunchy chocolate shell, like ice magic.
But if you serve them right after dipping, the chocolate will still be gooey-licious. Both are magical.
Guys, I’m popping in to share this recipe with you all the way from Tokyo! It’s only our second day here and we are already loving just about everything.
I’m completely smitten with Japanese pancakes and our hotel is a dangerous 3 minute walk from Dominique Ansel’s Bakery (one of my fave New York bakeries). Things are about to get delicious!
Have a great week friends! x
Delicious baked funfetti cheesecakes dipped in chocolate!
- 300 grams (approximately 30) Oreo cookies
- 115 grams (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 500 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup funfetti sprinkles
- 150 grams (1 cup) milk or dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Lightly grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Add Oreo cookies to food processor and whiz until crushed into fine crumbs. Pour over butter and mix well. Place your crumbs into your prepared pan and press down gently to form one even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Next, add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add your caster sugar and vanilla and beat again. Then add eggs, one at a time, until combined. Then stir in greek yogurt. Finally add sprinkles and gently fold but try not to over mix.
- Pour cheesecake filling over Oreo crust and smooth over the top. Bake in the oven for approximately 35 minutes or until it no longer wobbles in the middle. Try not to over bake it as it will continue to cook as it cools. Leave cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar for at least one hour. Then remove and leave to cool slightly on a cooling rack before transferring to the fridge. The cheesecake is best left in the fridge for 3-4 hours (or overnight) until it cools completely and becomes nice and firm before slicing.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth. Stir through the oil. Carefully chop the cheesecake into squares and then dip each one in the chocolate and set aside for a few minutes to set.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 287
Keywords: Cheesecake, Oreos, Chocolate, Sprinkles, Funfetti, Dessert