Prep: 300 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 5 hours 35 minutes
Delicious baked funfetti cheesecakes dipped in chocolate!
- 300 grams (approximately 30) Oreo cookies
- 115 grams (1/2 cup / 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 500 grams (2 and 1/2 cups) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup funfetti sprinkles
- 150 grams (1 cup) milk or dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Lightly grease and line an 8-inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Add Oreo cookies to food processor and whiz until crushed into fine crumbs. Pour over butter and mix well. Place your crumbs into your prepared pan and press down gently to form one even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Next, add cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add your caster sugar and vanilla and beat again. Then add eggs, one at a time, until combined. Then stir in greek yogurt. Finally add sprinkles and gently fold but try not to over mix.
- Pour cheesecake filling over Oreo crust and smooth over the top. Bake in the oven for approximately 35 minutes or until it no longer wobbles in the middle. Try not to over bake it as it will continue to cook as it cools. Leave cheesecake in the oven with the door ajar for at least one hour. Then remove and leave to cool slightly on a cooling rack before transferring to the fridge. The cheesecake is best left in the fridge for 3-4 hours (or overnight) until it cools completely and becomes nice and firm before slicing.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth. Stir through the oil. Carefully chop the cheesecake into squares and then dip each one in the chocolate and set aside for a few minutes to set.
Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 287
Nutrition information is a guide only.
Category: DessertCuisine: American