Amazing chewy Snickers Cookies ready to eat in just 30 minutes. These thin and crispy cookies are filled with chunky Snickers bars and a helping of chocolate chips.
I’m calling it. These Snickers Cookies are THE crispiest, chewiest cookies out there ❤️
Super thin and buttery, these crispy cookies are stuffed with chunky Snickers pieces AND chocolate chips.
The best part? They’re ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
Why you will love this recipe
- These Snickers Cookies are delightfully thin and crispy
- They’re filled with Snickers bars and chocolate chips
- Ready to eat in 30 minutes
I tested these cookies (and ate way too many) multiple times because I was on the hunt for a special kind of cookie. I didn’t want a super fat cookie, even thought I love them (Copycat Levain Bakery Cookies anyone?).
I was on the hunt for thin and crispy cookies with Snickers bits poking out all over the place.
And that’s what we have. A seriously crispy on the outside, chewy in the centre cookie that has sticky pieces of Snickers dotted all over. And that means YUM.
I have had Snickers Cookies on my to-make list (which an actual list that is really really long) for a really long time. And now I’m all like, why didn’t I make these sooner?
If Snickers are your thing, you will adore these cookies. We love our Snickers around here. I’ve used them to make all kinds of desserts like Snickers Chocolate Brownies, Snickers Chocolate Meringues and Snickers Peanut Butter Oreo Pies.
But these cookies are e-a-s-y. There is no need to even chill the dough! Just mix up that cookie dough and bake away. Then pour those cold glasses of milk and wait in anticipation.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
Chewy Snickers Cookie recipe
Thin and crispy Snickers Cookies ready to eat in just 30 minutes.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 175 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 140 grams (1 cup) Snickers bars, chopped
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- Line two baking trays with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars using an electric mixer on medium speed until pale and creamy. Add vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix on low speed until just combined. Add chopped Snickers and chocolate chips and stir through.
- Scoop out cookie dough, approximately 1.5 tablespoons of dough per cookie, and roll into smooth balls using your hands. Place cookie dough on prepared trays, leaving room for them to spread out as they bake.
- Bake cookies for approximately 11-12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Pop a few extra chocolate chips on top of each cookie while they’re still warm.
- Once the cookies have cooled slightly, gently remove from the tray (they will be quite fragile) and transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Leave a Comment