A delicious no bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Candy Bark made with just 4 ingredients. Chocolate, peanut butter, pretzels and M&M’s combine to form one sweet Christmas treat.
Leftover Christmas candy from all your crazy celebrations?
There is no better time to make a batch of this Peanut Butter Pretzel Candy Bark.
Swirls of peanut butter layered on rich dark chocolate, topped with crunchy salty pretzels and a sweet scattering of chocolate M&M’s.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Mine was filled with the most wonderful company and the most delightful food. We ate, we danced, we sang.
If you, like me, love anything sweet and salty, you’ll adore this Peanut Butter Pretzel Candy Bark. It’s crispy, crunchy and sweet. Best of all, it’s e-a-s-y!
Just four ingredients to sweet chocolate heaven.
Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave a comment below. Hungry for more? Join me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter for more amazing recipe ideas.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Candy Bark
Dark chocolate drizzled with peanut butter, pretzels and M&M candy!
- 400 grams (2 and 2/3 cups) good quality dark chocolate
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 80 grams (1 cup) salted pretzels
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) M&M candy
- Grab an oven tray and line with baking paper. Place dark chocolate in a bowl and pop in the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until just melted. Set aside. Then add your peanut butter in a separate bowl and pop into the microwave for about 10 seconds or so until it becomes nice and runny.
- Spread the dark chocolate out onto your prepared tray in a thin layer. Then dollop the peanut butter all over the top and gently swirl using a butter knife.
- Add a layer of pretzels over the top. Finally pop your M&M’s all over in any gaps you can find. Refrigerate the bark for at least 2-3 hours or until the chocolate has set and become firm. Then break up the bark into uneven pieces using a knife and devour.
Leave a Comment