These are seriously good ❤️
One bite and you will be in Easter egg cookies and cream HEAVEN. Each chocolate Easter egg is filled to the brim with a gorgeous cookies and cream cheesecake that has loads of Oreos hidden inside.
It’s a cookies and cream lovers dream.
If you love cheesecake and Oreos and chocolate, than you and I would be very good friends. Three of my all-time favourites come together to make these Cookies and Cream Filled Easter Eggs. But as always, you’ll be happy to know they are so easy to make!
In fact, it would be a fun one to put together with the kids. The filling is a simple no bake cheesecake mixture, that is smooth and creamy. But the real flavour hits when you add a ton of crushed Oreos – cream and all.
Using a knife, gently cut the tops off your Easter eggs (and eat them ☺️ ), then fill the Easter eggs with your cookies and cream cheesecake mixture. Pile it high, then add a mini Oreo on top. And there you have the sweetest Easter dessert.
I know not everyone has the time or patience to make a Speckled Egg Layer Cake this Easter weekend, so these Oreo Cookies and Cream Filled Easter Eggs are the perfect easy dessert, that you can throw together at the last minute. Mind you, they will also disappear quickly!
Well I think that’s it for the Easter treats this year. I have eaten more than my fair share of Easter eggs and enjoyed plenty of Easter desserts, from a Chocolate Creme Egg Brownies to these bite-sized Easter cheesecake treats.
All in all, it has been FUN. But in all seriousness, I’d love to wish you a very Happy Easter. I hope you enjoy celebrating this special time with your family and friends. Happy Easter everyone!
Oreo Cookies And Cream Filled Easter Eggs
These Oreo Cookies and Cream filled to the brim with creamy cookies and cream cheesecake.
- Yield: Makes 12 Easter eggs
- 250 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cups) whipped cream
- 12 whole Oreo cookies, crushed
- 12 large hollow Easter eggs
- 12 mini Oreo cookies, to decorate
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat well until combined. Gently fold in the whipped cream, followed by the crushed Oreos (cream and all). Gently stir.
- Cut the tops off the hollow Easter eggs using a knife. Fill each Easter egg with the cheesecake mixture, then top with a mini Oreo cookie.