These Oreo Cookies and Cream filled to the brim with creamy cookies and cream cheesecake.
- 250 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cups) whipped cream
- 12 whole Oreo cookies, crushed
- 12 large hollow Easter eggs
- 12 mini Oreo cookies, to decorate
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat well until combined. Gently fold in the whipped cream, followed by the crushed Oreos (cream and all). Gently stir.
- Cut the tops off the hollow Easter eggs using a knife. Fill each Easter egg with the cheesecake mixture, then top with a mini Oreo cookie.
Keywords: Chocolate, Oreos, Easter, Cheesecake, Dessert