A delicious homemade Creme Egg Rocky Road, perfect for Easter. This no bake chocolate treat is made with mini marshmallows, roasted peanuts and loads of mini Creme Egg Easter eggs.
You’re only 4 ingredients away from this 👆🏻
Creme Egg Rocky Road chocked full of mini marshmallows, roasted peanuts and ooey, gooey Cadbury Creme Egg Easter eggs. It’s a tempting no bake treat that takes only 10 minutes to make.
If you want an easy Easter treat, you can’t go past this sweet rocky road slice.
I’ve been up to my ears in Easter eggs making some new recipes for the blog. But without a doubt, my favourite way to enjoy Easter eggs is by covering them in more chocolate.
This gorgeous Creme Egg Rocky Road is my new favourite thing. It’s deliciously rich, with crunch from the peanuts, chew from the marshmallows and pockets of sweet lava from the Creme Eggs.
If you’re a fan of my Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies, you’ll fall head over heels for this Creme Egg Rocky Road.
Here are 5 reasons to love this Creme Egg Rocky Road:
- You only need four ingredients
- It takes just 10 minutes to throw together but makes a mountain of rocky road
- You only need a bowl and spoon
- It’s completely no bake
- ALL THE CREME EGGS
What chocolate should I use?
- You can use any chocolate you like, whether it’s a regular block of chocolate or a block of baking chocolate. My only tip is to choose a good quality chocolate because you will definitely be able to taste it.
- You can use milk or dark chocolate. I prefer to use a mix of half milk, half dark, so it’s not too sweet.
How to store rocky road?
- Store rocky road in the fridge in an airtight container.
How long does rocky road last?
- Rocky road keeps well for up to one week if stored correctly.
An easy chocolate rocky road filled with Creme Egg Easter eggs.
- 450 grams (3 cups) good quality chocolate*
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 360 grams (2 cups) mini Creme Egg Easter eggs
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanuts, marshmallows and half of the Creme Eggs into the chocolate and stir until everything is covered in chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and spread out until into one smooth layer. Press the rest of the mini Easter eggs into the top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into small squares and serve. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
*You can use milk or dark chocolate, or a mix of both. I like to use half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate.
Keywords: Rocky Road, Chocolate Rocky Road, Easter Egg Rocky Road