An easy chocolate rocky road filled with Creme Egg Easter eggs.
- 450 grams (3 cups) good quality chocolate*
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) roasted peanuts
- 60 grams (1 cup) mini marshmallows
- 360 grams (2 cups) mini Creme Egg Easter eggs
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanuts, marshmallows and half of the Creme Eggs into the chocolate and stir until everything is covered in chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and spread out until into one smooth layer. Press the rest of the mini Easter eggs into the top while the chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until the chocolate is set. Cut into small squares and serve. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
*You can use milk or dark chocolate, or a mix of both. I like to use half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate.