An easy no bake Strawberry and Cream Cheesecake made with real strawberries (and no gelatin). Topped with a chocolate dipped strawberries, it’s the perfect make-ahead dessert for entertaining.
Welcome to the wonderful world of strawberry 🍓
These Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Bars are just heavenly. Each bar boasts a crumbly cookie crust, a seriously creamy cheesecake filling and a dash of chocolate for good measure.
Made with fresh strawberries, these gorgeous cheesecake bars are the perfect no bake dessert.
I’m currently obsessed with strawberries. Especially ruby red strawberries that have been dipped in chocolate, like these 👆🏻
So when you take those and combine it with no bake cheesecake, you have one downright delicious treat. A mouthwatering dessert without turning on the oven? That’s a win to me!
Are you a baked or no bake cheesecake fan? I’m both for sure, but I think I probably lean slightly more towards being a no bake cheesecake fangirl. There’s just something about that super fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth texture.
So that’s why these Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Bars are my new favourite. They’re easy to make, they’re packed with flavour and they look spectacular.
One of my pet peeves when it comes to no bake cheesecakes though is gelatine. I don’t like the taste or texture that it gives cheesecakes, so I try and avoid it at all costs. Just like my Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake, these cheesecake bars have NO gelatine in them.
The downside of that, is they take a little longer to set up in the fridge. But they are worth the wait. You also need to be extra careful when cutting them into squares are they are fragile. But it’s their enviable soft texture that makes them truly unforgettable.
Once you drizzle over a little chocolate and add a chocolate-dipped strawberry, it’s happy days. Creamy, crunchy and oh-so-fluffy, these Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Bars are the best.
If you do try them, please leave a comment below or take a photo and tag me on Instagram – I love to see your creations!
Creamy strawberries and cream cheesecake bars topped with chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- 250 grams (2 cups) plain sweet cookies*
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams (1 cup) fresh strawberries
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 grams (2 cups) full fat cream cheese*, room temperature
- 240 ml (1 cup) thickened or heavy cream
- 300 grams (2 cups) dark or milk chocolate
- 12 fresh strawberries
- Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
- Add all the cookies to your food processor and whiz until finely crushed. Add most of the butter to the cookie crumbs and whiz again. You want a crumb that is moist and holds its shape, not too wet and not to dry. Add a little more butter as needed. Press the crumbs into your prepared tray and pop in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Trim the ends of your strawberries. Add the fresh strawberries into a food processor or blender. Whiz until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla and whiz again. Press strawberry mixture through a sieve and discard any lumps or seeds.
- Add cream to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric whisk until firm peaks form. Roughly chop cream cheese and add to a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add strawberry mixture and mix again. Once the mixture is combined and smooth, gently fold in the whipped cream. Pour the mixture over the cookie base. Refrigerate, cover, for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Melt half the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth. Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on a baking tray covered in baking paper. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth. Remove strawberry cheesecake from the fridge. Carefully cut into squares, using a sharp knife. Then, carefully spoon over a little chocolate and add a chocolate dipped strawberry on top.
This is a very soft no bake cheesecake so be very careful when you’re cutting it. If you’re having trouble cutting the cheesecake, pop it in the freezer for 15-30 minutes to firm up slightly.
*You can use any plain, sweet cookies like graham crackers or Digestive biscuits.
*Don’t use spreadable cream cheese, you want the full fat block of cream cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 588
Keywords: Cheesecake, Strawberries, No bake, Dessert