Snickers Peanut Butter Oreo Pie with caramel sauce, chocolate chips, Snickers bars and roasted peanuts.
- 350 grams (approximately 35) Oreo biscuits
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 360 ml (1 and 1/2 cups) thickened or heavy cream
- 250 grams (1 and 1/4 cups) cream cheese, softened
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster or granulated sugar
- 250 grams (1 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 30 grams (1/4 cup) icing or powdered sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) Snickers bars
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) salted caramel sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 35 grams (1/4 cup) roasted peanuts
- A handful of milk chocolate chips
- Crush your Oreos (filling and all) until they resemble fine crumbs using a food processor or if you don’t have one, use a plastic zip lock bag and a rolling pin.
- Melt your butter in the microwave, stirring in-between 10 second bursts and then pour over your Oreos. Stir until all the biscuit crumbs are nice and wet and then pour them into your prepared tin. Use the back of a spoon to gently push the crumbs in your pie tin so they cover the bottom and go up the sides. Pop into the fridge.
- To make the filling, first whip your cream until firm peaks form. Set aside for a moment. Place your cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat for a minute or two until nice and creamy. Add your peanut butter and powdered sugar and beat until until completely mixed through. The mixture should thick and creamy.
- Gently fold through your whipped cream. Pour the peanut butter mixture over your Oreo base and pop in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or even overnight.
- To decorate, pour over half of your salted caramel sauce. Scatter your chopped Snickers over the top of the pie, then add the roasted peanuts and chocolate chips and finally top with the rest of your caramel sauce. Pop the pie into the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Keywords: Snickers, Peanut butter, Pie, Oreos