Prep: 30 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 42 minutes
Thick and chewy peanut butter cookies loaded with chunks of chocolate.
- 115 grams (1 stick or 1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 135 grams (3/4 cup) brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 grams (1 cup) milk or dark chocolate, chopped
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy and combined. Add egg and vanilla. Add the peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda gently mix until a soft dough forms. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to roll tablespoons of cookie dough and place on prepared trays, leaving room for the cookies to spread out.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden brown. Let them sit for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 cookie Calories: 185
Category: CookiesCuisine: American