A deliciously easy Passionfruit Slice with a coconut crust.
- 65 grams (1/2 cup) icing or powdered sugar
- 140 grams (1 cup) plain flour
- 70 grams (3/4 cup) desiccated coconut
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 240 ml (1 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons passionfruit pulp, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- Preheat oven to 160 C (320 F). Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, flour and coconut. Whisk to combine. Add melted butter and stir until moist. Mixture should resemble wet sand.
- Place mixture into baking pan and press down to form one even layer. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the crust is slightly golden on the edges.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add condensed milk, lemon juice and passionfruit and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over coconut crust. Add a tablespoon of passionfruit pulp on top and swirl using a butter knife.
- Bake slice for another 15 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch. Leave to cool for at least 30 minutes in the baking tin. Then place in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours to set. Cut into small slices to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 186
Keywords: Passionfruit Bars, Passionfruit Slice, Easy Passionfruit Slice