Monster M&M Peanut Butter Cookies filled with rolled oats, chocolate chips, M&M’s and peanut butter, there is so much goodness in every single bite.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 135 grams (3/4 cup) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 180 grams (3/4 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornflour or cornstarch
- 100 grams (1 cup) rolled oats
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) plain M&M’s, plus extra for decorating
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) chocolate chips, plus extra for decorating
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together with an electric mixture until creamy and pale. Add vanilla and egg and beat until smooth. Add peanut butter and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornflour and oats. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until combined. Add M&M’s and chocolate chips and mix briefly. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at LEAST one hour.
- Line two oven trays with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced.
- Grab cookie dough from the fridge. The dough will still be a bit sticky but it should be firm enough to roll balls using your hands.
- Line the balls (approximately 1 heaped tablespoon) of cookie dough onto the prepared trays and then flatten slightly using your hand or a spatula, as they wont spread out as much as a normal cookie would. Press a few extra M&M’s and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the cookies for approximately 12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Leave the cookies to cool slightly before gently moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 313
Keywords: Cookies, Chocolate, M&M's, Peanut butter