Prep: 20 minutesCook: 14 minutesTotal: 34 minutes
Delicious thick and chewy M&M Cookies filled with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, COLD (straight from the fridge), roughly chopped
- 190 grams (1 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, cold
- 245 grams (1 and 3/4 cup) plain flour or all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 150 grams (1 cup) chocolate chips
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) M&M’s
- 30 grams (1/2 cup) mini marshmallows, optional
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cold butter and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until combined. Add vanilla and egg. Beat again until combined – but try not to over mix.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, and beat on a low speed until soft cookie dough forms. Add chocolate chips, M&M’s and marshmallows and beat briefly.
- Scoop out cookie dough, roughly 2 tablespoons per cookie, and place on prepared oven trays, leaving room for the cookie to spread.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Leave cookies to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Category: CookiesCuisine: American