Deliciously thick and chewy M&M Chocolate Cookie Cake.
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) dark or milk chocolate, chopped
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) M&M’s, plus extra for decorating
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced. Grease and line a 9-inch springform cake tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add vanilla and egg and continue to beat until soft and creamy.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda and cocoa powder. Gently mix until cookie dough comes together. Add a tablespoon or two of milk to make the cookie dough lovely and soft.
- Throw in the M&M’s and chocolate and fold through. Place the dough into your prepared tin and spread out as evenly as possible. Press extra M&M’s on top.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Try not to overcook as you want it soft and gooey in the middle. Leave to cool before slicing and serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 365
Keywords: Chocolate, Candy, Cookies, M&M's